If you're looking for an idea for a delicious dinner that tastes like you put a lot of effort into it (but you didn't), then look no further. ChickenShit classes up your pasta with this creamy, cheesy sauce and shrimp. Heck yeah!
* 1 lb. fettuccine
* 3 Tbsp butter, divided
* 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and de-veined, tails removed
* 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup whole milk
* 1 egg yolk
* 1 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
* 1 Tbsp chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Cook pasta according to the instructions on box (when draining, save a cup of pasta water to thicken the sauce, if needed).
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 Tbsp butter until melted. Add shrimp, season with 1/4 tsp of ChickenShit and cook until pink and completely opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
3. Add remaining 2 Tbsp butter and 1/2 tsp of ChickenShit into the pan and melt, then whisk in flour and cook until no longer raw, 2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and milk, then whisk in egg yolk. Bring to a low simmer and whisk in Parmesan. When cheese is melted and sauce has thickened slightly, add the cooked pasta and shrimp, tossing to combine. Season with additional ChickenShit if desired
4. Garnish with more Parmesan and parsley.